Opportunities for experienced professionals.
When you join Arcus JSC, your journey begins. You become part of skilled and motivated team that has been providing unique and high-quality products to the defence industry since 1965.
We offer jobs not only to Bulgarian citizens, but also to foreign engineers with experience in the defence sector.
Check out our opportunities for experienced professionals.
Please describe in a short motivational letter the job from the listed opportunities that you have interest in.
Required documents for job application:
- Conviction Status Certificate
- Copy of Diploma including the application with your grades
- Copy of your ID or Passport
- Current Photo
- Official Letter from your personal doctor
CNC Machine Operator
The CNC Operator produces machined parts by programming, setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies
- Machining work via work orders; engineering drawings, materials, specifications, reference planes, locations of surfaces, interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Plan and expedites orders for stock, and verifies receipt.
- Program machine including zero and reference points; setting tool registers offsets, compensation and conditional switches; calculating requirements including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part program.
- Make proper installations and adjustments.
- Measure positions with first run part and sampling of work pieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintain specifications by observing drilling, grooving and cutting including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Perform preventive maintenance requirements – follows manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshoots malfunctions.
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and needs in designated production and quality logs.
- Follow engineering planning and accurately fill out and complete work orders.
- Successfully completes training as required to maintain efficiency on the job.
- Performs other tasks as required by site leadership.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as CNC Machine Operator
- Knowledge of geometric tolerances is required.
- Proficient in the use of computers and equipment utilizing computer technology in the fabrication of parts.